Do not expect anything !!!


One time Zen was talking to his disciples. His disciples asked the saint to tell the story. The saint also began to tell them the story of a life lesson. That is,
One businessman walked on the road. Then he came up to the businessman, stopped him and said, "Do you remember me?" He asked.
Then he remembered him saying, "When you came to this city five years ago, I asked you for money that I did not have money, and you gave me some money and helped me to help you go to one's success."
The businessman also thought, then eagerly asked the businessman, "Yes, tell me what else you have come to say." He replied, "No, how can I give you money now, as well as a chance now?" He asked. The businessman was surprised to hear this. "Then his followers, if one does help them unexpectedly, do not ever see them again and again. He said that if we wanted to get what time we would have at the time, we would definitely get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not advise!

Grandfatherly

Doubts