Replication of the action !!!


When a Zen master described his reaction to his followers' reaction to his followers, he began to tell the story and explain it through a story.

It was "a farmer selling 1 pound margarine to a bakery.


One day, the bakery is a pound of butter given to the farmer? He weighed that weight. The bakcher who got to know that the size was low was angry over the farmer.

So he got angry and took the farmer to court.

The judge then told the farmer, "What weight are you using to measure butter?" The farmer replied "justice". Then he said to the judge, "I am old, I do not have the right weight, so I will scale with a scale."


Then the judge asked, "How else did you wean the margin?"


The farmer told the judge, "Sir, I used to buy butter for a long time ago, and I will also get a pound of bread from him." While the bakery brings a pound of bread every day, I will also cut the same amount of ice.

So it's not my fault to blame me, it's totally dependent on the bakery. " And that's the story.
Then he told the disciples: "What we are doing to others is the same as ours."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not advise!

Grandfatherly

Gift of angel!