Doubts



One day two angels came to doubt. Many people come and pray to God. When asked, 'Lord ... I worship you everyday' ... That's the question of who the true devotee is, 'Go straight to God and ask for their suspicion.Then the Lord said, 'Fairytips! Come and visit many people in this town and inquire who is my real devotee. "
The angels went out and inquired tooOne said, 'I do not have a day to go to the temple ... I worship three times daily.'

Next, I'll go to the temple on Friday and Tuesday. '

The other said, 'I will definitely go to the temple one day a week.'Another said, 'I will appeal to God when I am in trouble.'
The angel became confused about how to find the 'Who is the true devotee of this one' in order to be a god at some point in time.
Then he stopped the one who was hurrying and said, 'So! Do you have god devotion? When will you worship God? "Asked an angel.

He said, 'I do not have time to think of God ... there is something urgently needed to help. I'm going ... 'and he rushed to help the poor. The angels returned to God and described what was happening. God listened to everything and maintained silence.
'God, have you found who the real devotee is?' Asked. 'It!' God said.

'Who is lord? Everyday three times comes to the temple? ' That's the angels. As God smiles, 'No ... no ... last time I can not think I have time to serve the poor ... actually he is my true devotee,' he said.
Only then was the truth realized for the angels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not advise!

Grandfatherly

Gift of angel!