Telling your name ....


Kandasamy went to the next town to find work. He saw some people there sad. "What happened to you? Why are you so sad? "He asked."" This landlord is a cruel man. We have a lot of work to do. The wage does not pay properly. We do not have the courage to oppose him. We are hungry and hungry, "they said.

They want to get hurt and think that the farmer should teach a good lesson. "" What is that landlord? Tell him about it, "he asked.
"" He has fights. He will attend the cockpit wherever he goes, "he said. "" This message is enough for me. Do as I say. I will settle your sorrow, "he said. "" Whatever you say, we say, "they said.

"I need a fight and two hundred dollars," he said. He told them his plan. They all joined together and collected two hundred. They also gave him a boutique.
Only the four of them were invited to come with me. Went to the landlord's house. He had a cock in his hand.

He worshiped the farmers and said, "Sir! Your name is spread everywhere with the cockpit. Yesterday we had a cock in our town.
"" By saying your name in it, I've been fighting this serpent. This cock has been successful. Gift money was a hundred rupees. This is the gift you received. I brought you money, "he said.He extended money to him.

Borrowed money.

"Your fight is very good. Good training. Tell me my name and take part in the competition. And the more you win, "he praised. Next week came again and again.
With him there were four other people from that town.

He worshiped the farmers and said, "" Yesterday I used to call your name and took part in the cockpit. I got victory. Get a hundred rupees of the prize, "he said. He did not know the plot. He got the money happily.
Next week, Kandasamy came to the crew with four men. He does not fight in his hand. Seeing this, the king asked, "What are you waiting for? Where is the fight cock? "

"" My fighting cock lost in the match yesterday. I believe that it will succeed. So they put one hundred penguins on each of them. I gave you the money I have won so far. I have lost now. You have to give them gold, "said Kandasamy.
"" What do I need to give gold for you to lose? What are you playing? "He cried angrily. "How did you get the money when the cock hit? Would you not be refusing to say the same thing?

"If you win, you have money. I miss loss if I fail What is this justification? There are a lot of witnesses in this town to get money. Give a hundred golden men to each of them respectfully. If not, I will insult you and humiliate you. I will buy and buy those golden coins from you, "he said.
Only then was the plot of the plaintiff. He also realized that his speech would not take place. He gave them four hundred pieces of gold. "The loss of greed has come from this loss," he said.The goldfish were distributed to the local people.

"" That footer is enough for that landlord ... he will not hurt you anymore. Be happy, "he said and left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not advise!

Grandfatherly

Gift of angel!