No crow brother!


There was a variety of food items in the wedding. At the time of thinking that you could taste any food, the cook came out and ran out of the hall to get out of the rat.

At that time there was a crow sitting on a wall street. The crow saw the mouse. In the joy of seeing the mouse, the cocoon flew near the mouse and tried to capture it. By the thickness of his bolt, the rump was boiled.
Crow saw what was coming to him, and he saw the crow ... "Crow brother! Are you right? I was afraid of the man who came in the hall and ran to the street. You want to catch me here on the street ... will you not show mercy to me? "

Crow heard it, "" Eli! I'm very hungry. My hunger needs food now. So I think you have to get sick. That's why I'm not going to get hurt! "
"Crow brother! I feel a sense of justice in your speech. But what would it do if your chick is a danger to you, and if it gets caught up with another bird or animal. Let me give you my life like your baby! "

The cuckold has begun with the clever talk of the mouse. Cocking for a little while, he said, "Eli! When you saw yourself, you thought you had to eat something.
"" When you hear your loving words, that idea has left my mind. You knocked on my heartfelt expression in your hearty speech. Now you can go without fear! "

Eli ran fast to his home in the survival joy. The rat understood well that the love of the enemy could also change the mind of the enemy. Love has so much power, and it is through the experience that it has experienced. It has since been confirmed that he should be loving others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not advise!

Grandfatherly

Doubts